Problem 1: Netflix error 1016
This is another Netflix issue which is faced by the iOS users and it may occur on iPhone or iPad. The main reason for this glitch is the bad internet connection. Here is the fix for the problem.
First, you need require to reset the connection of iPhone or iPad whatever you are using. Just swipe the home screen of the device and then tap on the airplane icon. Wait for 30 seconds and then again touch on that icon to turn off the airplane mode. Now see if the Netflix app is working properly on your iOS device. Get more information please click Netflix Contact Number.
Problem2: Suspicious sign in problem in Netflix
Regardless of what device you are using to stream the movies or music from the Netflix app, this is an issue which might bother everyone. What happen here is you will receive a mail that indicates someone has tried to sign in your Netflix account and in order to prevent such unauthorized access you need to reset the password immediately.
When you receive such kind of email you need to immediately reset the password of Netflix app. Also, do not click on the link that you received rather go to the Netflix website and reset the password from there. Here is how to do that. The process is same for all devices that you are using.
1. Go to the website Netflix.com and sign in using your login details
2. Tap on the option ‘My account’, and then on ‘change password’.
3. Provide the old password and then the new password in the required field.
4. In case, you have forgotten the password, tap in the option ‘forgot password’ and there are options that will help you successfully resetting the password. That’s it. Your issue will be now resolved.
Problem3: Too many users on Netflix
This is another Netflix related glitches that is being faced by the users of all devices. It is very common to face when there is the bad connection or else you have shared the password with many other people. A message will be given to you saying ‘Your Netflix account is used in another device. Please stop playing in other device’.
If this is the case then you have to wait for some period of time to get the issue resolved by itself. It takes almost more than two hours to get back to the normal. However, in the meantime, you can check who is using your Netflix account and then take a step to stop sharing the connection.
To do so, you need to first change the password of the Netflix account by going to the website Netflix.com. The process is mentioned above in details. Once you have successfully changed the password, next go to my account and sign out all other devices.
Problem 4: Netflix black screen issue in PC
This issue is specific to PC or computer which is faced due to various reasons. What happens here is the screen of the PC or computer goes black entirely leaving you unable to do anything. Here are the fixes for this issue.
• First, visit this site which is for Netflix Cookies clearing. It will automatically sign you out of the app and removes some files from the PC. Once the cookies are cleared, open Netflix again and sign in.
• If the first step does not work out for you, close the browser completely and then try streaming something.
• In case you are using IE or Safari, try using Chrome or Firefox to see will it work in another browser.