To change the storage limit for a site:
Double a quota limit
1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click SharePoint Central Administration.
2. Under Component Configuration, click Manage quotas and locks.
3. On the Manage Quotas and Locks page, click Manage site collection quotas and locks.
4. Enter the URL of the site collection, and then click View Data.
5. In the Site Quota Information Section, double the amount of storage allowed for the Limit site storage to a maximum of option.
6. Click OK.