For Roku customers, it is very important to set a Roku PIN while creating a Roku account. The Roku PIN
is a four-digit security code that we need to set. This is a security code used with the Roku device to prevent or limit unauthorized channels, app, and movie purchases from the Roku Store.
To make all types of Roku related purchases, you must specify a valid payment method in your Roku account. If you want to set up a Roku PIN, you can do so by going to the Roku com link.
1. You go to Roku com from your computer and login to your Roku account.
2. Tap on the "Update" option that you see under "Pin Preferences".
3. Now the setting will open in front of you and then you can only set the four-digit pin sets.
4. Select your PIN preference by selecting "Require a PIN only for purchase".
5. The Roku PIN also gives you the option to close.
6. Tap the "Save Changes" option to save the changes made.