Belkin Router is known for its exceptional user-friendly configuration settings. But when it comes to checking the default Belkin router IP
Address, many users have been getting stuck over the process. You can proceed by following the steps given below:
• First, Open the search box available at the bottom-left corner of your PC
• Type cmd in the search box.
• Select Command Prompt from the list that appears before you on display.
• Now, enter the command– ipconfig/all in the cmd screen.
• Click on the Enter key.
• Navigate to the Default Gateway section and search your router’s IP Address.
We hope our guide helped you a lot to check the Belkin router IP Address.
belkin wireless router troubleshooting